Membership Application and Payment
Membership of the Guild is open to any person – beginner or expert, amateur or professional – with an interest in the craft of bookbinding.
As a member of the NSW Guild of Craft Bookbinders you will be part of Australia’s vibrant bookbinding community.
Guild members receive:
• Access to our professionally equipped bindery, with use of all tools and equipment for a daily fee of $5 or an annual fee of $60.
• Borrowing rights to the Guild’s comprehensive library of books, journals and DVDs.
• A subscription to Morocco Bound, the Guild’s twice yearly journal, with articles of technical, historical and general bookbinding interest.
• Regular emails advising items and equipment for sale, as well as other bookbinding news.
• Access to the expertise and knowledge of other members, including the monitor on duty, when you visit the bindery.
• Input into the Guild’s programme of courses and workshops.
• Access to our large stock of bookbinding materials for purchase, including bookcloth, board, papers, adhesives, tools and equipment.
• A discount on all workshops and courses run by the Guild.
• Insurance cover while signed in at the Bindery.
In accordance with Rule 12 of the Constitution of the NSW Guild of Craft Bookbinders Inc., the annual subscription for 2018-19 will fall due on 1 July 2018.
MEMBERSHIP FEES (1 July 2018 – 30 June 2019)
Single: Yearly $60 - 1 July to 30 June
Single: Half-Yearly $35 - 1 January to 30 June
Dual Membership (two people): Yearly $90
Dual Membership (two people): Half-Yearly $50
Institutional: Yearly (only) $75
There are few ways to join/renew:
· Via the checkout system below
· By electronic funds transfer to Branch: 012227
NSW Guild of Craft bookbinders Inc. Just include your last name and initial, and’ Memb’ so that we can identify your payment.
· By cheque to:
PO Box 1110 Rozelle 2039, or cash at the bindery.