***Membership*** JOIN NOW or RENEW!
Membership of the Guild is open to any person – beginner or expert, amateur or professional – with an interest in the craft of bookbinding.
As a member of the NSW Guild of Craft Bookbinders you will be part of Australia’s vibrant bookbinding community.
Guild members receive:
• Access to our professionally equipped bindery, with use of all tools and equipment for a daily fee of $5 or an annual fee of $60 (extra cost).
• Borrowing rights to the Guild’s comprehensive library of books, journals and DVDs.
• A subscription to Morocco Bound, the Guild’s twice yearly journal, with articles of technical, historical and general bookbinding interest.
• Regular emails advising items and equipment for sale, as well as other bookbinding news.
• Access to the expertise and knowledge of other members, including the monitor on duty, when you visit the bindery.
• Input into the Guild’s programme of courses and workshops.
• Access to our large stock of bookbinding materials for purchase, including bookcloth, board, papers, adhesives, tools and equipment.
• A discount on all workshops and courses run by the Guild.
• Insurance cover while signed in at the Bindery.
In accordance with Rule 12 of the Constitution of the NSW Guild of Craft Bookbinders Inc., annual subscription is due in July of each year.
• Single renewals: Yearly July-June $60
• Dual renewals (two members of the same family): Yearly July-June $90
• Institutional renewals: Yearly July-June $75
• Half yearly renewals from Jan - Jun $35
NB New members only - if paying your annual fee in May or June your membership will be valid until June the following year.
There are few ways to join/renew:
• Via the checkout system below
• By electronic funds transfer to:
Account no.: 213154636
Account name: NSW Guild of Craft bookbinders Inc.
Include your last name and initial, and ‘Memb’ so that we can identify your payment.
NB. If you are joining for the first time rather than renewing and you wish to pay via EFT you MUST EMAIL US (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your contact details otherwise we will not be able to contact you.